Sunday, June 20, 2010

Funny Freestyle

I wanna say somethin that mean somethin,
cuz these fake ass rappers say nothin.
When they spittin, I just be sittin,
lookin at em like are you shittin?
What the fuck was that, you talkin bout a millie,
like really? u havent even seen no money silly.
You a bitch compared to yo label,
ur wealth is a young kids fable.
You spittin lil nursery rhymes,
tryna tell me what I ain't doin right.
I dun needa make it big we stay underground,
bitches get scared cuz we go so loud,
we the earthquakes that go around.
This a freestyle, don't expect no metaphors rumblin at yo feet
got less shit to say than Lil Wayne on a beat.
Yes, i said it, Lil wayne is weak,
he raps like a stink bomb, that shit just reek.
He spit like me when I first started, no where near my peak.
where u just rhymin to rhyme, every word on repeat.
That fool needs to leave rap, take a seat,
listen to some real arteests.
Damn I just rhymed so much, I'm feelin elite,
oops I did it again, na, fuck britney,
ya im talkin bout spears, i'm goin off on a tangent,
I dunno wut I'm doin now, just robbin you of yo time like a bandit.
My freestyle got u jumpin like im hip hops rabbit,
my rhymes so sick im like a squirrel that's rabid.
And my blows hit u so low, that yo jeans cant even sag it.
Naa, you can't fuck with me maggot.

No comments:

Post a Comment