Saturday, April 3, 2010

My muse

Who is she?
My midsummer nights dream?
That cool morning breeze,
the sun's rays revealing the true beauty,
of her face.
Is her smile the cause of my haste,
to see those blue ocean eyes encompassed in flames?
The fury of a woman, unleashed in a wave,
but still as smooth as a violin.
The rhythm of her voice giving my life melody,
flow of her hair exceeding my writing's fluidity,
those beautiful eyes givin more goosebumps than my poetic delivery.
The reason I can look up & smile,
even in strife, keeping me up every night.
Even for a minute,
cuz I truly love her & I really mean it.
My ark savin me from the flood of humanity.
A start, to savin me from the cruelty.
My one forbidden thing, no matter the consequence,
I'll never regret our first acquaintance.
So then who is she?
My love for her so deep, I'm on a leash,
will it ever cease, will I ever be set free?
Nope, cuz she's my poetry.

No comments:

Post a Comment