Monday, April 19, 2010

Veracity

This relationship became inscrutable,
this argument is just indisputable.
It seemed like it was a pragmatic connection,
but it just had no appropriate direction.
So plainly convoluted that I couldn't bear to understand,
so abstruse it was like you were hiding your poker hand.
I'm using this cosmopolitan terminology,
so you can fully understand the complexity of my apology.
This poem is not an attempt to castigate,
no, I don't want to be the type to instigate.
Your circumstances had to be so credible to show me,
so that it would be incontrovertible against my plea.
I'm writing this basically so you're exonerated,
so I can feel like I shouldn't be completely hated.
Your way of thinking was just too scrupulous,
leaving me in an exorbitant mess.
The relationship always had to be ameliorated,
just causing disagreements to be created.
I was so inundated by your troubled past,
my past was so different in contrast.
I had tried to be curative to your dilemmas,
but it just wasn't a probable cause.
You were so dubious that it could work,
it just makes me feel like a jerk.
But I stayed up every night, ambivalent to your claims,
that this wouldn't end; guess it was just all games.
This poem is definitely ambiguous, it will leave you unable to discuss.
What this poem might have meant,
containing all my self-torment.

No comments:

Post a Comment